This year's conference will focus on Galois representations emerging from abelian varieties, automorphic forms, fundamental groups, and Shimura varieties.
- Alexander Borisov (University of Pittsburgh)
- Mihran Papikian (Pennsylvania State University)
- Florian Pop (University of Pennsylvania)
- Cristian Popescu (University of California San Diego)
- Eric Urban (Columbia University)
- Tom Weston (University of Massachusetts at Amherst)
- Shouwu Zhang (Princeton University)
- David Zywina (Institute for Advanced Study-Princeton)
Application to Register
The application to register is now closed.
For directions to Binghamton University, please visit the campus' directions page.
On Friday (April 26) after 5 p.m. and all day on Saturday and Sunday (April 27 and 28), it is free to park on campus (except in the visitor paid parking and in the metered parking lots). The free parking lots are between 3 to 7 minutes walking distance to the conference rooms. If on Friday you reach Vestal before 5 p.m., it would be best to first check in at the hotel and then join us at 5:30 for the opening of the conference and for the first invited talk at 6:00.
A map of the campus can be found here. Lots C and K are closest to where the conference will be held but these may be full, lots M2 through M4 should always have spaces available. Registration and all invited talks will be in Science I (room S1-149). All contributed talks will be in Science Library (SL-206, SL-210, SL-306).